28 May 2008

Mundane Text Messages pt 1

I had my English and Religion exams. Fuck that shit, motha fuckas!

I sat at home and watched Top Chef afterwards. Everything Bravo does fascinates me, save for Top Chef. I love the show, but I've NEVER gone out of my way to watch it. Anyway, C and I had the following text message correspondence:

AT: You should eat lunch with me. (I've learned to "suggest" things. It makes me seem less forceful, and thus less creepy.)
C: Ya okay fine sounds good sure
C: Sweet. So shall i pick you up (I cut out a couple of meaningless texts)
AT: If you believe it is your duty. If you want to, that is. I don't want to force you into anything.:) I'm watching top chef and it is wonderful (I pride myself on being able to switch between good text-grammar and awesome text-grammar.)
C: Well then quit bein lazy and get your ass in my car. In a few minutes.
AT: Yes sir.

SWOON!


We ate at our favorite pizza place. I made him laugh-cry. I love making people laugh-cry.
Especially people I love.

No comments: